Форма входа

Логин:
Пароль:

Последнее резюме

[16.12.2021][Master]
LPG MASTER / LNG MASTER START (0)

Мини Чат

Top Buy

Модуль не активизирован (module is not installed)

Курс валют

Курсы валют в Украине

Google

В порту Одессы

powered by vesseltracker.com

Наш опрос

На каких типов судов вы работаете!
Всего ответов: 5652

Статистика

PRCY.ru

Наша Кнопка

Моряки Одессы - Лучшие товары для моряков!
Четверг, 28.03.2024, 20:44        (048) 772-13-57          +38-067-172-75-42 
Приветствую Вас Новобранец | RSS
Главная | Регистрация | Вход
ATTN: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROPOSITION - МОРСКОЙ ФОРУМ

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
МОРСКОЙ ФОРУМ » Трудоустройство » Мошенники » ATTN: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROPOSITION (Очередной лохотрон от Черномазых Бендеров)
ATTN: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROPOSITION
chibisДата: Вторник, 02.07.2013, 19:37 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Вот пришло на мыло с E-mail : boat@ispx.com.ph   

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my desire to go into business Partnership with you by investing some funds
in your country.Attached to this email is my Business Partnership Proposition. I
would like you to go  through it and respond back for more details if you are
interested.

Yours Sincerely,
Advocate Kenneth Mabubi.
Tel: +27 785702690

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ADVOCATE KENNETH MABUBI
MABUBI LAW FIRM
ATTORNEYS,NOTARIES,CONVEYANCERS
TEL:+27 78 8199683
FAX:+27 11 2197332
My names are Mr Kenneth Mabubi. I am an Advocate and I am the personal lawyer to Mr Bashir Saleh.If you do not
know who Mr. Bashir Saleh is, he was the former aide and personal assistant to Late Libyan President Mr Muammar
Gaddafi, who is presently residing in our country South Africa, he is presently facing arrest and extradition over
billions of Dollars looted from Libya by his boss the late president and stached in our country.
It is a well known fact that late Muammar Gaddafi and family hide a lot of their cash and treasures( Gold and
Diamond) in banks and Securities companies here in our country. If you are in doubt of my story, please google or
search on the internet about Mr Bashir Saleh who is also known as Bashir al-Shrkawi, you can also read the report on
the South African Sunday Times Newspaper dated June 23,2013, page 6. I can give you an abstract of this
newspaper story.You can also go to these websites (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/02/gaddafis-bankersaleh-
south-africa, http://www.iol.co.za/news....pyNCQM)
for more information.
As the personal lawyer to Mr Bashir Saleh, I was personally responsible for securing and hiding 100’s of Millions of
Dollars and treasures for Mr Bashir and of particular interest is the amount of US$ US$ 45,000,000 (Forty Five
Million United State dollars) cash that I am hiding in a Security vault of a Security Company in Johannesburg for
Safe keeping for Mr Bashir Saleh, but I know fully well that this amount belong to Late Muammar Gaddafi. The name
of this Security Company is called PROTEA COIN GROUP.
It may interest you to know that since I am the personal lawyer to Mr Bashir Saleh I have all the paper works(
documents) of the deposit.
The content of the Safe Deposit Box at the Security Company was declared as family treasures and it has been in
this Security Company for 4 years.The Interpol and the Libyan Judiciary have requested our government to disclose
and release all information regarding the hidden treasures of late Muammar Gadaffi in our country.Our Government
being ruled by the ANC ( African National Congress ) the ruling party was known to be friends with late Muammar
Gadaffi hence they are not willing to disclose such informations.
Being a the personal Lawyer to Mr Bashir Saleh, I have all secret details to the US$45 Million and necessary contacts
to move the funds without any hitch. The Ownership of the Safe Deposit Box will be changed and claimed from the
Security Company and I will present the required documents for claim to the Security Company since I was
responsible for securing the Safe Deposit Box. After claiming and retrieving the Safe Deposit Box, we will share the
funds and use it in investment of our choice in your country. Due to the sensitive nature of this transaction. I need a
foreigner to HELP claim the Safe Deposit Box.
All that is required is for you to provide me with your details for processing of the necessary legal and administrative
claim documents for transfer of the Safe Deposit Box in your name. Kindly provide me with your full name, address,
and telephone/fax. I will ensure all procedures to see that the Ownership of the Safe Deposit Box is transferred to
your name as the new beneficiary My share will be 75% and your share 25% percent of the total amount. THERE IS
NO RISK INVOLVED.
Due to security reasons, you have to keep this transaction confidential. I wait for your response or call me on +27 78
8199683 only.email. mrkennethmabubi@hotmail.com
Best Regards,
Advocate Kenneth Mabubi
(LLB Hons, B Proc. LL.M )

SergeyPochepДата: Понедельник, 02.09.2013, 16:35 | Сообщение # 2
Политик
Мне тоже подобные письма приходили, мол предлагается работа морякам с какими-то нереально большими зарплатами. Но перед тем, как устроится, нужно за что-то заплатить. В общем, сразу понятно, что развод.

dudedenysДата: Вторник, 06.02.2018, 18:49 | Сообщение # 3
Карась
аналогично, спасибо

МОРСКОЙ ФОРУМ » Трудоустройство » Мошенники » ATTN: BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROPOSITION (Очередной лохотрон от Черномазых Бендеров)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Найди Своё Судно
МОРЯКИ ОДЕССЫ © 2024